For easy clearance at Cairo airport and immediate dispatch of spares to/from vessel, the sender is requested to dispatch spares as follows:
M/V ………………… - Ship's spares in transit
Leth Egypt Agencies LTD
El-Gomhoreya St. Dellesebs St.
El-Madina Tower 9th floor.
Port Said - Egypt.
Direct Tel: +20 66 3243440
Tel/Fax : +20 66 3243441
Mobile : +20 100085402 (24 hours).
Mobile : +20 100109933
Consignee in the AWB must be written as follow:
- AWB MUST show 'Ship's spares in transit'
- All parcels MUST be marked with AWB no.
- All Original documents must accompany the cargo and detailed packing list should be included in the shipment.
- All documents should be included in the pouch attached to the AWB. No documents
- should be placed inside the parcels.
- Original AWB (with minimum two copies).
- Upon dispatch, firstname.lastname@example.org must be notified together with copies of commercial invoice + AWB + detailed packing list.
- Kindly ensure that parcels will arrive latest 48 hours prior to vessel's arrival. Finally, kindly ensure that all wooden boxes/pallets are fumigated before shipment (and marked with the related country's fumigation stamp). Spare parts arriving Egyptian Airports which are not stored in Fumigated wooden Boxes/pallets and without the fumigation stamp on the wooden box/pallet will be rejected by Agriculture Quarantine Authority and subject to immediate re-export to place of origin for your own account. Forwarding the shipment to next port will not be possible.