Please be guided with below standard of our security team embarkation fulfillment on which would like to emphasize on Leth Egypt Agencies management enthusiastic to keep the highest possible standard of service on below main basis.
- Meet and assist services at Cairo airport attended by Leth Egypt Agencies own staff.
- Team transportation using own mini-bus.
- Team embarkation using Leth Egypt Agencies own motor boats
- High attention for safety standard.
Pre team arrival :
- Receiving team passports copy and the security team assigned equipments as well as weapons full details including referenced box no.
- Flights details to be confirmed in accordance with vessel’s ETA and arrangements to meet and assist team at Cairo airport to take place accordingly considering that Western European / USA citizens do not require entry visa, ok to board, or invitation letters only Philippines and all other nationalities other than nationalities mentioned-above, are required to obtain an ‘Ok to Board’ letter from us and must have a Guarantee letter prior to arrival. Thereafter Visa can be granted on arrival Cairo airport.
- Locally, we start to make the relevant preliminary approach to the concerned parties/immigrations/high security etc.
On team arrival Cairo airport :
- Coordination/arrangement of immigration formalities at Cairo airport upon flight landing arranging visa on arrival.
- Meeting/assisting team by finalizing customs formalities smoothly avoiding any delay.
- Team transportation to Radisson hotel (5 stars hotel/only five minutes from Cairo airport) in case required to be accommodate basis vessel’s schedule and their arrival flights.
- Team to be updated with their embarkation schedule (wake-up call timing/pick up time/vessel clearing time/embarkation schedule etc.) normally, one day before their embarkation or upon arrival if they arrived by night time giving them fair chance to be well prepared in advance.
- Team transportation to Suez port for embarkation using Leth Egypt Agencies own mini-bus (Safety criteria considered especially minibus speed).
Embarkation arrangements at Suez :
- Immigration formalities/paper work for team embarkation including team/vessel details as well as date of embarkation. (During the day of embarkation)
- Weapons/equipments storage charges to be paid before team arrival to Suez port.
- Port police arrangements of weapons/equipments formalities order to be released with team for timely embarkation subject to vessel schedule (weapons release under team leader supervision), equipments to be released as well from Suez customs area and to be checked thereafter by team leader.
- Leth Egypt duty officer meeting team on arrival Suez port main gate coordinating with customs, … etc. for embarkation formalities to enter Suez Port.
- Immigration final step to get departure stamp.
- Team to receive safety life-jackets from Leth Egypt Agencies’ representative upon being on-board Leth Egypt motor boat.
- Suez Port police officers attend the team embarkation/weapons embarkation.
- Team, sets of weapons/equipments, Leth Egypt representative as well as port police duty officer after above having the boat moving ahead to vessel to meet her at the RV point boarding her while exiting the Canal.
Weapons stored at Suez port police armory- full style as below :
Suez Port - Bur Tewfik,
Tel : +20 62 319 1086
+20 62 319 1085
+20 62 319 1087 "Head Manager"
Invoicing procedures :
Subject to agreements after completion of services operations/crewing dept. arranging account form/supporting doc./service receipt for handing over to LEA accounting to update client balance sending their attention for settlements accordingly.
Leth Egypt Agencies offices :
Port Said main office
Leth Egypt Agencies LTD
El-Gomhoreya St. Dellesebs St.
El-Madina Tower 9th floor.
Port Said – Egypt.
Direct Tel : +2066 3243440
Tel/Fax : +2066 3243441
Website : www.lethsuez.com
Contact person :
Mr. Mohamed Samir- Managing Director
Cell : +201000109931
Mr. Mohamed Marzouk - Operation Manager
Cell : +201000109933
Mrs. Edith Toth - Crewing Manager
Cell : +201000085402
28 Gohar Alqaeid Street – 4th Floor
Against Saudi Arabian Consulate
Port Tewfiq – Suez
Contact person :
Mrs. Edith Toth
Cell : +201000085402
22 Misr Ta'ameer & El-eskan – Zone no. 7 Masaken Sheraton – Flat no. 1
Tel : +20 2 22691784
Fax : +20 2 22691785
Standard of Procedures for team embarkation