Changes to Suez Canal mooring and lights service

Leth >> News >> Changes to Suez Canal mooring...


From May this year, most vessels will no longer carry mooring boats during transit. Per the latest navigation circular issued by SCA, only 30% of the vessels will receive boats. The remaining 70% will rely on shore based morring service. There are some changes to the charges for this service which can be found in the circular and on SCA webpage. 

Please see SCA Circular No. (1/2024) here!